castAR is building a high-caliber, innovative team, pushing the boundaries in augmented reality gaming. If you are exceptionally motivated and looking to get in early with a company on the brink of delivering the next breakthrough in entertainment, this is your opportunity! Come join a team focused on bringing a truly unique product to the world.
The Operations Program Manager will be a natural leader and facilitator who is driven, organized, detailed oriented and enjoys developing business process to eliminate ambiguity. An excellent program/project manager, they will communicate seamlessly with all levels of the organization. They will be adept at facilitating actions, resolving conflicts, managing relationships and influencing others to perform at the highest level. Under pressure, this person will mobilize their team as one unit to tackle any challenge.
What you'll be building:
- Lead the cross function team to execute a seamless product launch including factory startup, ramp and delivery to customers.
- Develop pre-launch and ramp build plans with metrics that lead the team to work strategically and efficiently. Pivotal metrics are schedule, cost, quality, availability and order cycle time.
- Collaborate with Suppliers and Engineering teams to develop manufacturing blueprint with process flows, floor layout, capacity model, equipment/ fixture designs, implementation schedules and validation plans prior to any Engineering build.
- Represent operations with the product design teams. Use production expertise to influence and negotiate for DFX, supply chain, testability, and reducibility features.
- Develop metrics to measure the team’s progress and success at deliver on commitments. Act as the Operations technical lead in communicating project readiness and identifying risks.
- ake on the role of preproduction operations manager including developing build mission and schedule, hosting the daily morning meeting and driving resolution of both technical and operational build issues.
- Facilitate technical issue resolution related to manufacturing process control and capability.
- Develop robust processes for FA on customer returns to Synthesize Voice of Customer into both process changes and product development cycles.
- Coordinate the phase out of obsolete products with the launch of new products.
- Up to 30% travel to Asia
What you'll need to have:
- BS in Engineering preferred, Mandarin speaking is a plus.
- MS in Business, Operations Management preferred
- Minimum 7 years of factory related experience
- Passionate about team environments
- Analytical and detailed oriented; an excel Ninja
- Great written and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing day to day operations
- Experience working on complex electro-mechanical and optical systems in high volume