castAR is building a high-caliber, innovative team, pushing the boundaries in augmented reality gaming. If you are exceptionally motivated and looking to get in early with a company on the brink of delivering the next breakthrough in entertainment, this is your opportunity! Come join a team focused on bringing a truly unique product to the world.
The Computer Vision Software Engineer is a member of the engineering team that develops state-of-the-art image processing algorithms for our Augmented Reality platform. You must have an outstanding mathematics and coding skills, but also passion for your work and the ability to thrive in a demanding environment.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Deliver an exceptional augmented reality experience by designing and developing computer vision algorithms for localization, device calibration, object detection, and sensor fusion.
- Hands-on experience with SLAM, Kalman filters or other similar filtering techniques.
- Maintain high coding standards with unit testing.
- Collaborate across hardware and software teams to bring to market a next-generation AR experience.
What You'll Need to Have:
- MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in systems development.
- 4+ years of experience developing low-level systems in C++, C
- Experience with 3D computer vision.
Would be great if you also have:
- PhD or research experience in computer vision.
- Experience with operating systems, hardware, or drivers.
- Experience with optical system calibration (i.e., camera and projector calibration techniques.)